• Be a child lover and have a good experience in childcare
• Be familiar with households
• Able to communicate at least in two foreigner languages, depending on the country destination.
- English & French or
- English & German or
- French & German
• Driving license B
• Be engaged and devoted to social and/or ecological commitment and have experience in social involvement or investing in volunteering activities.
• Be devoted, responsible, and hardworking
• Have at least the A2 level in German language
• Driving license B
We collaborate with agencies in each country we place our applicants. Our partners are also accredited and have successful experience in placing and assisting au pairs form different countries We cares about the personality and expectations of both sides, family and au pair, volunteer and organization. We are not satisfied only with a match, but also ensure a successful stay and a mutually living together.
We always assess each candidate who wants to be an Au Pair or Volunteer abroad by her/his motivation, her/his abilities, her/his attitude and especially her/his personality before accepting a registration, with a test and personal interviews. After this test, the recruits will follow the coaching program and then we will present them to our partners. We know personally each applicant and ensure they will be placed in their perfect match.
Following this program makes our young applicants be educated and well prepared for their stay, be ready to face difficult situations, cultural choc and homesick.
With a convivial and fun program, our applicants are feeling motivated and focused!
Our Au pair/Volunteer applicants are well prepared to be a relational and open-minded person. This program that we recently added is very helpful for all.
1- Monthly Meeting for speaking
2- There is a language club session of 2 hours per week
3- We invite speakers form different organizations, former au pairs or volunteers, to share their experience and knowledge.